Boralex – Côte-de-Beaupré 25 MW windfarm
Construction of a 25 MW collector network and connection of 10 Enercon wind turbines for in Saint-Ferréol-les-Neiges.
Location: Saint-Ferréol-les-Neiges, Charlevoix, QC
The Côte-de-Beaupré windfarm is a community based project developed in partnership with the Côte-de-Beaupré municipality and Boralex, among the windfarms of the Seigneurie de Beaupré region. The Seigneurie de Beaupré windfarms are located on private property belonging to the Quebec Seminary, about 20 kilometers north of Saint-Tite-des-Caps and about 60 kilometers north-east of Quebec city.
The project includes the connection of 10 wind turbines to the power substation via the collector network. This windfarm is comprised of 12 KM of 35 KV three phased network. The general contractor for this project was Hamel Construction. The project includes:
– Construction of the 35 KV collector network and of the fibre optic network
– Internal connection of 10 Enercon E92 2.3 MW wind turbines
– Installation of grounds and foundation conduits
– Installation and connection of the 35 KV conductors
– Installation and connection of the fiber optic network
– Pre-operational testing